Prof. Dr. Torsten Wedhorn, Prof. Dr. Timo Richarz
Time and Place
Wednesdays, 09:50-11:30 in t.b.a.
Thursday, 11:40-13:20 in t.b.a.
This course is the continuation of Algebraic Geometry I. We discuss properties of morphisms of schemes (proper, finite, affine, flat, smooth, étale), derived categories and cohomology of quasi-coherent sheaves, and some applications if time permits. Prerequisites are the language of schemes and quasi-coherent sheaves as covered last term.
- R. Hartshorne: Algebraic Geometry, Springer GTM 52.
- R. Vakil: Foundations of algebraic geometry. Skript
- J. de Jong et. al.: The Stacks Project
- U. Goertz, T. Wedhorn: Algebraic Geometry I, Vieweg.
- Q. Liu: Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic Curves, Oxford GTM.
- A. Grothendieck, J. Dieudonné: Éléments de géométrie algébrique.
- Exercise sheet 1
There are weekly exercise sessions accompanying the lecture. Solutions to the exercises can be handed in during the lecture on Wednesdays.
This is an oral exam. For further information contact one of the lecturer.