Arithmetic algebraic geometry, Langlands program, moduli spaces of bundles, geometric representation theory
Since 2019: Professor (W1), Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
2006-2014: Diploma and PhD in Mathematics, Bonn University, Germany
Advisor: Michael Rapoport
- The Test Function Conjecture for Parahoric Local Models (with Thomas J. Haines), Journal of the American Mathematical Society 34 (2021), 135-218.
- Smoothness of Schubert varieties in twisted affine Grassmannians (with Thomas J. Haines), Duke Math. Journal 169 (2020), 3223-3260.
- The motivic Satake equivalence (with Jakob Scholbach), Mathematische Annalen 380 (2021), 1595-1653.
Awards and grants
- PI in ERC Starting Grant MotLang
- PI in Subprojects B07, C04 of Collaborative Research Center 326 – GAUS
- Partner in ERC Consolidator Grant RedLang of Simon Riche
For more information, please consult my detailed CV.