Prof. Dr. Torsten Wedhorn, Prof. Dr. Timo Richarz
M.Sc. Can Yaylali
Schlossgartenstraße 7, S2|15-313
yaylali (ergänze @mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de)
Time and Place
This course is the continuation of Algebraic Geometry I. We discuss properties of morphisms of schemes (affine, finite, projective, proper, flat, smooth, étale), derived categories and cohomology of quasi-coherent sheaves, and some applications if time permits. Prerequisites are the language of schemes and quasi-coherent sheaves as covered last term.
- R. Hartshorne: Algebraic Geometry, Springer GTM 52.
- R. Vakil: Foundations of algebraic geometry. Skript
- J. de Jong et. al.: The Stacks Project
- U. Goertz, T. Wedhorn: Algebraic Geometry I, Vieweg.
- Q. Liu: Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic Curves, Oxford GTM.
- A. Grothendieck, J. Dieudonné: Éléments de géométrie algébrique.
- Exercise sheet 1
- Exercise sheet 2
- Exercise sheet 3
- Exercise sheet 4, corrected version from 15.11.20195
- Exercise sheet 5
Mondays, 9:50-11:30 in S2|15-401
There are weekly exercise sessions accompanying the lecture. Solutions to the exercises can be handed in during the lecture on Wednesdays.
This is an oral exam. For further information contact one of the lecturer.